Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace put on a smitten display as they stepped out at the closing ceremony of the 61st Monte Carlo Television Festival on Tuesday.
The Welsh actor, 48, cut a suave figure in a smart black tuxedo as he posed arm-in-arm with his girlfriend Bianca, 29.
He styled his gray locks in a slicked-back style and sported a well-groomed goatee while he appeared to be in jovial spirits as he flashed a huge smile.
Loved-up: Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace put on a smitten display as they stepped out at the closing ceremony of the 61st Monte Carlo Television Festival on Tuesday
His girlfriend looked effortlessly glamorous in a green strapped gown with side cut-outs that showcased her ample assets.
She let her vibrant outfit do all the talking as she simply accessorised the stunning look with a silver bangle and a dainty pendant necklace.
The actress accentuated her natural good looks with a touch of glittering eyeshadow and a slick of mascara.
Bianca styled her chocolate locks in glamorous waves and posed with her arm wrapped around Ioan as they appeared to be as loved-up as ever.
Looking good: The Welsh actor, 48, styled his gray locks in a slicked back style and sported a well-groomed goatee while he appeared to be in jovial spirits for the outing
Their outing comes just days after Ioan’s estranged wife Alice Evans claimed to be ‘completely out of money for food and bills’ but declared she is focused on being ‘the best mother I can possibly be’, amid their explosive split last year.
Alice was married to Ioan for 14 years before their messy split last year and they are involved in a lengthy court case in which he accused her of domestic abuse.
And the actress, 53, took to Instagram on Saturday to share an adorable video of her eight-year-old daughter Elsie jumping for joy.
Alongside, she wrote another scathing statement about her lack of funds as the court case between her and her estrange husband continues on.
She recently claimed she would receive no financial support from Ioan and that she was struggling to pay her legal fees and would be unable to ‘feed or cloth’ their daughters Ella, 13, and Elsie with her dwindling funds.
Group shot: Ioan also posed with Sydney Gallonde, Vahina Giocante and Bill Eagles at the closing ceremony of the Monte Carlo Television Festival
She said: ‘Trying to hold it all together whilst being threatened, completely out of money for food and bills and just found out somebody tried to break down our outside door last night!
‘But it’s all worth it for this! ( And the one who currently doesn’t want to be photographed. )
‘Whatevs. Most of all, I will be the best mother I can possibly be. Forever. They will never lose me. Thank you everybody for so much love and support! Having a bit of a rough moment!’
Last week, Alice claimed she faces having ‘nowhere to live’ and has ‘no help’ as she launched another blistering attack against her estranged husband.
She said she is feeling ‘as low as I have ever been’ in another lengthy statement shared to her Instagram page on Wednesday night.
Difficulties: Ioan’s estranged wife Alice Evans claimed to be ‘completely out of money for food and bills’ amid their explosive split last year
She shared the caption alongside a selfie showing herself flashing a grin as she insisted she would keep ‘smiling’ despite ‘going through hell’.
In another attack against Ioan, who is now dating Bianca, Alice claimed everyone around her has ‘let her down’ and said she is facing having ‘nowhere to live’ amid the legal battle.
The 102 Dalmatians star penned: ‘I know I’m going through hell since my hub decided to run off with a millennial and then accuse me of abusing him and spend ALL our communal savings on greedy lawyers fees trying to gag me from telling my story .
‘But. I’m now as low as I have ever been. Literally everybody I thought was helping has let me down.
‘I face a future with nowhere to live, no help, chronic pain, 2 beautiful girls that I have 100 per cent custody if because he decided ‘a family wasn’t for him’
‘BUT GUESS WHAT? I’m smiling!! Because the mean people CANT get you down!
‘I have spoken to 5 people today all of whom have given me ideas for when dad’s desert their families AND give you a shitty deal in court.
‘I WILL NOT LOSE TO THAT LOSER. I will not be dumped with my babies JUST because dude got bored and didn’t want a family any more. I am with them because I love them.’
Alice went on to reveal her plans to write a book and a screenplay as she thanked her fans for lending her their support.
She added: ‘I’m going to fight. And I am going to write a book, and a screenplay, and there will be actual bits that I’ve done, that he’s done and that the trolls have said in it.
‘They will never lose me’: The actress, 53, took to Instagram on Saturday to share an adorable video of her eight-year-old daughter Elsie, jumping for joy
‘Thank you my beautiful people for being with me all this time. YOU guys know I wouldn’t step on an ant!!
‘I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me. Meanwhile.. here goes….’
Last week, Alice argued that Ioan had been successful in having his domestic violence restraining order (DVRO) against her extended, yet she denied any claims of abuse and insisted Ioan was ‘chasing Johnny Depp-style fame’.
Johnny has been revelling in the public spotlight after successfully suing ex-wife Amber Heard for $50million over a 2018 piece she had written that alleged she was a victim of domestic abuse.
Last week, it was revealed that Ioan was seeking aa continuation of a restraining order against Alice.
‘Trying to hold it all together’: Alongside, she wrote another lengthy statement about her lack of funds as the court case between her and her estranged husband continues on
He took out a temporary restraining order against her in February, citing a string of abusive messages which she had sent him as she came to terms with him walking out.
In a bid to bring matters to a close, Ioan, who is believed to have gone through two sets of LA lawyers, engaged Brad Pitt’s divorce lawyer, Anne Kiley who are believed to have requested that the order – which requires Alice doesn’t contact or harass Ioan or his girlfriend – carries on for at least another year.
After the court hearing Alice claimed she had been issued with a DVRO (domestic violence restraining order) which she insisted was ‘unjust’.
Asked by a Twitter follower if she was ‘keeping her head above water’, Alice responded: ‘I don’t know really… the laws are unjust and that I haven’t done anything wrong….
‘My ex-lawyer told me I would get a permanent DVRO which is disgusting when you think of all the women/men who have ACTUALLY been violated…
‘I’m just ind of losing it because what else can they do to me? The court option left me with NOTHING! No spousal support and no reimbursement for the fact he’d wasted all our savings on lawyers fees.
‘AND I would have 18 moths PRO. I might aswell use twitter [sic].’
A follower then stated that Ioan would face ‘karma’ and would have to pay her royalties from his work in 2005 movie Fantastic Four.
Exes: Alice was married to Ioan, who is now dating Bianca (pictured), for 14 years before their messy split last year and they are now involved in a lengthy court case
However Alice stated that she would not receive any money from her estranged husband as he had ‘spent it all on a desperate pursuit of Johnny Depp style fame’.
She tweeted: ‘I wish. But I’m not getting a penny from him. Nothing.
‘He’s spent it all on his desperate pursuit of Johnny Depp style fame. And I am running out of money to feed and cloth the kids. It’s madness.’
Ioan filed for divorce from Alice in March 2021, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason behind their split.
Fresh attack: The actress said she is feeling ‘as low as I have ever been’ in yet another lengthy statement shared to her Instagram page last week
Ioan, the star of the Fantastic Four movie and Hornblower, is now living with girlfriend Bianca in Los Angeles.
The pair went Instagram official in October when he posted a picture of them together with the words: ‘Thank you for making me smile again.’
Ioan requested a restraining order against Alice in February 2022, offering up 113 pages of abusive text messages, emails and social media posts from Alice.
In his court filing, he said that she had harassed him since August 2020, with hundreds of text messages, abusive emails and social media posts.
Struggle: Alice has been very vocal on the impact her and Ioan’s (pictured in January 2020) break up has had on herself and their daughters Ella, 13, and Elsie, eight
Source: | Dailymail.co.uk